The Penn Connects plan recommends a sustainable approach to development, with a particular focus on the opportunities available in the east expansion area.
- Specific recommendations include:
- a long-term plan for carbon reduction
- high-performance buildings to reduce energy consumption
- smart land use planning and increased open space
- enhanced transportation
- mitigating storm water issues
- improving recycling practices
To learn more about Penn's Climate Action Plan and other campus sustainability initiatives, visit the
Penn Green Campus Partnership website.