Originally built in 1890 as an orphanage, the Music Building was purchased by the University in the early 1900’s. Additions have been made to the building over the years to house the Music Department. The project envisions an expanded facility that reflects the modern needs of the department and restores the historic structure.
The existing historic structure will be restored, while a new addition to the east will house faculty offices, classrooms, and practice rooms.
Total Project Cost: